Daily Look: Elite-girl

A few days ago I spotted Elite-girl wearing this fabulous and teatrical outfit, on a scenery that looked more like a fashion editorial. I love the black dramatic dress, she did a great work on layering, and the StarDesign red hair. Her look makes a great contrast with the dry scenery, and the crowed donkey gave a special spice to everything.


On Elite-girl: Earrings by Danielle Scutt for Topshop, from july 2011, and belt by H&M from january 2007.



What do you think of the outfit? Teatrical enough, or too much?
Next... Jundix1997

REMEMBER: IF YOU'RE WEARING ANY HOT BUY ON YOUR OUTFIT, LET ME KNOW AND YOU CAN BE FEATURED HERE AND MAYBE WIN 50sd IN THE END OF THE MONTH! .Marcela..




5 comentários:

  1. So happy you chose me!

    That outfit was so fun to mess around with! I love how it turned out.:D

    xoxo, Linda(Elite-girl)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I was wearing 2 hotbuys in an outfit.But then I changed my outfit but I saved the hotbuys one in the FIRST page of my ALBUM!Please check it out!

    I hate the outfit and her but I have to admit that it is a little bit teatrical!

    Toutou17

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Sublime outfit choice, contrasting colours and subtle layering can be hard to pull off. You however linda do a magnificent job of it :)

    Georgie xx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I am wearing hotbuys like almost always :) username: lola23golden check me out! :)

    ResponderExcluir