Daily Look: yazzieblue

Again, another found outfit. On the same day I saw Hunnigall wearing the color-blocking outfit, I saw yazzieblue wearing one of my favourite Hot Buy ever, the red sleeve studded jacket. She looks really sophisticated with the rocker-fashionista outfit. I love everything, the make-up, the StarDesign necklace and pants, the sheer blouse... every little thing.


yazzieblue is wearing a jacket inspired by Balmain from april 2011 (what a great collection!)


What do you think? Does she really rock the outfit?
To avoid you of getting ancious about who is comming next, I'll tell you on every post.
Next... Oayes

REMEMBER: IF YOU'RE WEARING ANY HOT BUY ON YOUR OUTFIT, LET ME KNOW AND YOU CAN BE FEATURED HERE AND MAYBE WIN 50sd IN THE END OF THE MONTH! .Marcela..


3 comentários:

  1. Hey im wearing different hotbuys than yesterday (Houbuys headband to be exact) and would love for you to check it out

    SD name: mnbvkfsg

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wearing different hotbuys since I last said for you to check my doll out Name: Hapsiperson

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I don't like the outfit or the hotbuy but i like her doll :)
    please visit my suite(toutou17)

    ResponderExcluir